From the mountains, to the valleys,
from the heavens to the oceans
and all nature's beauty in-between!
We welcome you to THINGS-OF-NATURE!
We ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:
- deviantART's policies
- Please submit your best work
- Black & White photography must be crisp and clear
- With the exception of fog, photos must be bright and clear
- All media is allowed
- All work must be original
- Photo-manipulations must be nature oriented
- Full credits should be given to photo-manipulations
- All art, including fractals, must be nature oriented
- Paths and roads surrounded by nature will be considered individually
- Please keep man-made structures to a minimum
- Domestic and farm animals must be in an outdoor setting
The following will be declined:
- Poor quality
- Animal cruelty, injured or dead animals
- Please take the time and effort to properly crop your artwork. We will no longer accept art just laid out on a table.
- IR and monochrome photography
- Mature content. Please remember we are not a documentary.
- Man-made structures as the focus
- Architecture such as houses, churches, public buildings
- Watermarks and signatures which obscure the picture
Submit 3/day to Submissions and we will redirect your art.
We welcome any questions, so please feel free to contact MYPeanutGallery.